We keep our pricing model simple. Everything is handled on a flat fee basis through the eviction of the occupant. Unlike other law firms, we post our prices online for everyone to see. We are confident in the value we provide so we do not keep our pricing model confidential. Your total, out of pocket cost for an eviction in Utah is generally between $525 and $895. the full break down of the expense is provided below.
- PLUS COSTS AS OUTLINED BELOW
- Court Appearance Fee – $225 – we assess this fee if a Court appearance is required (this happens when the tenant files an answer)
- The Court charges a Filing Fee – $75 – in most cases (you can always opt for this fee if you are not seeking damages above $2,000).
- The documents must be served – $35 – per tenant (if you have a friend that will serve the documents for free, that works too).
- The constable lockout – $110 – anywhere in Utah (this is only assessed when the tenant refuses to move out after the Court has order him or her to vacate. This is what the constable charges to lock the tenant out).
OTHER OPTIONAL SERVICES
- Includes all costs
- Plus $5.00 per check processed